You can reach our office during office hours from monday – thursday from 8.30-16.30 and on fridays from 8.30-13.00.
What do I need to do to find housing?
The allocation process is done via LEIDEN UNIVERSITY SERVICE CENTRE INTERNATIONAL STAFF (SCIS).
CARETAKERS IN THE BUILDING
All our buildings are monitored by caretakers. The caretaker is the primary contact person for all residents. Please do not hesitate to approach them if you have a question or a complaint.
- welcome new residents with introductory meetings;
- check all common areas in and outside the building;
- pay close attention to fire safety, hygiene and any maintenance defects;
- ensure that residents comply with the Rental Terms and Conditions a well as the residents’ regulations;
- mediate in case of disputes between neighbours or nuisance.
Are you experiencing a fundamental problem, or has there been an argument with the neighbours? Are you concerned one of your neighbours? Do you need help yourself regarding the living conditions?
If so, please contact the SHWJ/SUWB caretaker.
Malfunctions and requests for repairs
To report a malfunction or request repairs, you must always submit a request for repairs. If it concerns a recurring problem or a problem that has not been solved completely, please notify the caretaker of this via the mail.